Friday, August 22, 2008

Fat Cinderella



So, I was talking to Greg today and while in the middle of what I was saying, figured I shouldn't be talking the way I was in front of Ben, so I spelled out the last word. The conversation went something like this:"Gosh, Greg. I think in the past week I have gained 5 pounds from all I've been eating. I am getting (pause - moment of realization) F - A - T." Ben sounded it out and said "Mom, if you don't want to be fat, you should exercise to get skinny. You don't want to get fat like Dad."

Then, I am outside watering the dead spots in our lawn (can't turn the sprinklers on for all the crap parked on our grass) and Greg asks Ben where I am. He says "Outside cleaning like Cinderella."

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Ben is always saying funny stuff. He is such a smart kid :) I am thinking of chopping my hair off like yours. I am sick of all of this hair and yours looks great!