Sunday, August 3, 2008

Raging Waters

Silly that I came to Raging Waters when I was a kid, only it was a fraction of the cost it is now. $20 to get in. Isn't that crazy? I think it is. We got a really good spot in the shade with a lot of chairs and place to park all our crap. There were so many very large, scantly dressed people, it was almost unbelievable. Really, cover up a little, folks.
Greg is such a good daddy. He took Ben and Reese on the slides while I stayed dry and took pictures. One of these days, I am going to have to get wet. I need to be a funner mom.

Ben sure loved his goggles. He also loved the slides and the wave pool. He even held his breath and went under water.




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Reese had such a fun time. She especially loved the wave pool while the
waves were going. She screamed and screamed in utter and complete joy. It was the cutest thing to watch. Many people commented how cute she was, especially in her little pigtails!





Chillin' in the lawn chairs, having a little snack.
.
.
.
Fun with Aunt Leslie.

Brady, Aidan & Drake sure had a fun time. Brady and Drake were old enough to go on the big slides by themselves. That is sad for me. Time goes by way too fast. I do NOT want my kids to be that old. In fact, I told Ben that he is not allowed to come to a waterpark without me, his mommy, until he is 25 years old. He completely agreed. *whew*

Gone! Greg's dad was beat. Twenty minutes of being there, watching the grandkids in the hot sun just tuckered him out.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Hurray for raging waters. We use to get season passes, back in the day when my mom could drop us off and leave us there safely. I agree with the swimsuit issue. You should see Myrtle Beach. (don't forget your sunscreen and blindfolds)

Sarah said...

That picture is hilarious of Greg's dad sleeping. LOL

Looks like fun. I miss having cool places to go. There isn't much to do here in the George. Good old Raging Waters....those were the days. :)