Sunday, October 12, 2008

New Favorite

Last night, Leslie and I got take-out from Pei Wei. By the time we got home with it, Greg was listless and nearly dead from starvation. Leslie & I were pretty hungry as well. We ordered way too much food. We didn't even touch the lettuce wraps. So, Leslie (who kindly paid for them) put them in our fridge for us to eat before she left for the airport. Needless to say, it was forgotten about until mid-day when I noticed them (and a very cold Coke) in the fridge. I ate the whole thing. I did, however, make myself stop long enough to take a picture of the last one to show Leslie how delicious it was and to thank her for buying my lunch today.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

oh YUM! [that should be in font size 72!] You know this means I have to drive 25 minutes away and order a lettuce wrap from PF Changs tomorrow! Thanks for the picture! How was I too full to eat that?!