Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Ben could not wait to carve his pumpkin - although he just ended up coloring on the front of it. What he was most excited about was eating the pumpkins. He was sorely dissappointed when I explained to him that there would be no pumpkin consumption. Guess I need to put on my baking hat and cook up something pumpkin. That, or go to the store and buy something made from pumpkin.
The first picture Greg and I ever had taken of us was in this exact spot on this same day. Pumpkin carving at my parents house. Greg had only been home from his mission for a few weeks, and we were still getting to know one another. So, this picture of us was to celebrate the moment 11 years later.
My baby brother and new wife. Ahhh .... they still have so much ahead.

Ummm ... apparantly I don't care a thing about having Reese experience anything pumpkin related. I didn't even notice that I got no pictures of her. Not only did I not get pictures, but she didn't even know what was going on. It was such a crazy day, it was late, she was tired. End of story.

No comments: