Friday, November 21, 2008

Reese & Amelia

I was doing some re-takes of Amelia today. Whenever I take her picture, or try to, she looks at me as though I am crazy ... which perhaps I am. Neither I, nor her mother can get her to smile for anything. Reese was there to help. As you can see from the above picture, Reese is saying what we're repeating and smiling and looking ... but if you notice Amelia sitting in the background, she has the biggest scowl on her face. That was her nearly the whole shoot. It was the funniest thing.


Reese and Amelia are 4 months apart in age, and the cutest little friends. They love to hug and kiss each other. Stacie and I are cousins and 3 days apart in age. I hope our girls (and Laura's too) end up as close as we are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.