Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Tradition #1

Last year we started the tradition of going to Sizzler on Christmas Eve night for dinner.
We weren't even half way there, and Ben is nearly asleep, and Reese is bent over to the side saying "Tired, Mom. Tired."
.
It was 5:20 PM
.
We stood in line for 10 minutes before we ordered our food. Greg looked at me, while our kids are tired and crying and wild and said "So ... we're going to do this every year?"
.
It's the stuff memories are made of - right?
.
The people right before us were seated, then the manager said they were full. We would have to wait for 15-20 minutes for a seat.
.
*sigh*
Once we got seated, Ben immediatly grabbed the lemon out of my Diet Coke and sucked all the juice out, then threw it back in my drink.
Reese tasted - and quite enjoyed - ketchup.
Ben ate a little bit, then laid down on the bench.
Then Reese started eating ketchup by the spoonful.
I got everyone an ice cream cone and after a few licks, I ended up with all 3 cones!

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Growing up my family went to Sizzler on Christmas Eve every year!

Jen said...

Heehee, that's usually me with everyonhe's IceCream cones!