1. What is something that Mom always says to you? That she loves me.
2. What makes Mom happy? That she does jokes.
3. What makes Mom sad? That I be disobedient.
4. How does Mom make you laugh? Because she does super funny jokes.
5. What was Mom like as a child? Uhh ... you liked Sharrie (my dog)
6. How old is Mom? 32
7. How tall is Mom? 100 Feet High (laughing)
8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do? Go swimming with me.
9. What does Mom do when you're not around? Panic.
10. If Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Because you tell people your name.
11. What is Mom really good at? Cleaning her whole house.
12. What is Mom not very good at? Mmmm ... calling people.
13. What does Mom do for a job? Do piano lessons and do lessons for school in Room 2.
14. What is Mom's favorite food? Salmon.
15. What makes you proud of Mom? That she loves me.
16. If Mom were a cartoon character, what would she be? A mom still.
17. What do you and Mom do together? Love each other.
18. How are you and Mom the same? Because we have the same eyes - greenish brownish.
19. How are you and Mom different? Because we're boy and girl.
20. How do you know that Mommy loves you? Because I just be nice to you sometimes. Because you love me.