Monday, July 28, 2008

Just the Girls








Okay - I thought Reese and I could take some pictures of just us before the boys got home tonight. Man! She was a grump! I don't know if it was just the whole picture taking, or if it was her tooth that is due to cut anytime, or if it was just a dramatic girl thing. Wow. She went right to bed after this. I added a picture of me with my new (months old) hair cut, seeing how most of you still think my hair is 20 inches longer. It has been fun and a nice change, but I think I may grow it out again.
.
I was going to include a picture of me - a full (clothed) body shot so you can see my shrinking self, and see my collar bones (did you know I have collar bones? I nearly forgot I had them!), but I thought that would be a bit too much. I hate attention on me anyway. The only reason I was going to do it was to help motivate me to keep going so that you all knew about it. Instead, you will just have to wait to see me in person, and hopefully I will be smaller than I am now - which really isn't all that "small". But this now will become my motivation, now that you all know and are expecting something great! :o) - I'm an idiot.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I LOVE your haircut! It seriously looks amazing! I heard the whole story why you two didn't come to the reunion and I don't blame you! Brian, Sadie, and I made a brief showing and then headed out. I really wished we could have stayed longer and socialized. I can't wait to see you and your fabulous new body. I would love a post about what you are doing to drop the weight. I am almost to the point where I can work out again! Wahoo!

Amanda said...

Those pictures are fun. Even if Reese was grumpy she is still so cute. I like your veggie pics too.

Haley said...

Oh my Nat! You look great, giving me some motivation! I was just thinking the other day how easy it was for me when we were in highschool and eating (nothing) together. We were so skinny! Anywhoo, I would love to see you when we head out west. We'll pretty much be there the first week in October.

sprmom said...

Nat I just got your quote whhile I was still adding posts to my blog. I love the hair it is sooooo flattering on you. And do not feel like you have to compete with any ones blogs, it's all, about you and your personality. Besides you have some of the best pictures evr. I miss you too and we need to get together how are fridays for you and greg?

Lana said...

HELLO HAIR CUT!!!! Has is really been that long since I have seen you? It looks awesome on you, but then again, you always look awesome. I love reading your blog, it makes me happy so keep it up.