Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just Our Life. That's It.

So, I've really been having some stress over my blog. I feel - kind of - that I need to compete with everyone else who is out there. I need better pictures, I need to write more creativly, or whatever it may be at the moment. Then I got real with myself and decided that the true reason I am doing this blog, is so that my children will have something to look back on to see what we did and how our days went. For 3 years now, I have been wanting to, and meaning to write in a journal every day of just what we did, and maybe include a picture or two. Of course, that never happened, and I was flooded with guilt until I started blogging.

So, if you would like to continue to read what we do everyday, you are more than welcome to visit and see what we are up to. If it is too boring, not entertaining enough, then ... I don't know ... stay tuned and it might get more interesting. No guarantees.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

You shouldn't stress at all. I love reading your blog. I love the great stories and cute pictures. It's one of my favorite blogs. :)

Lana said...

Seriously? I mean, your Blog even has a video of Ben singing! MY BLOG is the boring one!