Thursday, July 31, 2008

Mama Mia!

I went to see Mama Mia last night with my friend, Krista. Her husband is in Vernal for 4 months working, her oldest girl is at beehive camp, and her other 2 girls are in Yellowstone. So, we went to a 10:00 p.m. show. There was a total of 6 people in the theater. It was a good show. Meryl Streep did a wonderful job. I think one of the things that I really liked, is that the old women in the show, like M.Streep, did not starve themselves and get stick skinny for their roll. They had real bodies, you know? They all sang the songs, too. It wasn't someone else's voice singing. I really enjoyed it & would like to own the movie and the soundtrack. So, if you have the chance to see it, I recommend it! Husbands might not enjoy it very much. Go with a girlfriend.

1 comment:

Lana said...

I want to see Mama Mia too! I hear it's delightful and I was glad to hear that th e lead actresses didn't starve themselves to be stick thin. I was also interested to hear that they all did their own singing! Streep sings?? Wow! That's cool.

Your blog is so great! You put me to shame!

Love You,
Lana