Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Benjamin Tagged


Ben's cousin Denton tagged him ... so here we go with our answers. I asked him questions about me, his mother.


1. What is something Mom always says to you? Obey! Na, na, na. What do you say? Ya, I know! When Mommy says ... uh ... Oh! I love you!


2. What makes Mom happy? A love


3. What makes Mom sad? That we be grumpy at her


4. How does Mom make you laugh? Because you do silly things. Ha, ha.


5. What was Mom like as a child? Uh...I don't know. Me!


6. How old is Mom? Uh...13


7. How tall is Mom? Oh ... I'm going to measure you (actually has a tape measure here). You're 1 tall. Oh, I mean 2 tall. Actually, you're 8. Yep, you are 8. You're also 70 pounds.


8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do? Kiss you


9. What does Mom do when you're not around? Play


10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for? TV


11. What is Mom really good at? Uh, kissing


12. What is Mom not very good at? Being grumpy


13. What does Mom do for a job? Clean up


14. What is Mom's favorite food? Moose ... I mean meat


15. What makes you proud of Mom? A kiss


16. If Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? A doctor


17. What do you and Mom do together? Play


18. How are you and Mom alike? Because we love each other


19. How are you and Mom different? Because Dad is not different either


20. How do you know Mommy loves you? Because I love Mom so much


*Wow! I am so glad I waited until after a 3 hour nap before I asked him these questions. They were a lot more positive than I thought they would be after our very rough morning!*

Kids we want to hear from ... Isaac, Jaxon, Parker, Braden, Jaren, Mason, Maddie, Alex, Easton, Jacob, Trevor, Dylan, Zachary, Aspen, Brady, Drake, Aidan, Kyen, Makai, Gann Boys, VanCamp Kids, Emma, Kaylee, Johnsen Kids, Travis, Boss Kids, Devin, Brady, Avery, Bruno, Nela, Preston, Ashton, Tyson, Zekie, Ty & Dax ~~ TAG! You're It!

1 comment:

sprmom said...

naps always help!! I am glad you are coming a dessert will be great.