Bold the items you have done:
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii - Maybe one day!
5. Watched a meteor shower
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a Praying Mantis
10. Sang a solo - No way! Only to my children.
11. Bungee jumped - Never!
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Been to the Statue of Liberty - Sad, but no.
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa at the Louvre
20. Slept on a train - 37 hour train ride to Beijing
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - to finish 'Fire of the Covenant'
24. Built a snow fort - My dad built me and my brother an igloo. It was so awesome! Remember, Curtis?
25. Held a lamb.
26. Gone skinny dipping
27. Run a Marathon - Maybe one day!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset - My favorite thing to do!
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise - 3 of them
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community - I really want to!
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke - Only because I was forced to!
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight - Bahamas
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted
48. Gone deep sea fishing
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling - 8 months pregnant. That is a story in and of itself!
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater
55. Been in a movie
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies
62. Gone whale watching
63. Got flowers for no reason
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma - I have no excuse.
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Tied a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a Bone - collar bone (3 years old) & arm (10 years old)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle - China. Very scarey.
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book - one day!
81. Visited the Vatican
82. Bought a brand new car
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Read the entire Bible
86. Visited the White House
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life - Not that I remember.
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous - Not that I remember.
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one - All 4 grandparents. A friend to cancer 2 years ago.
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake - Many a time!
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee - One time. In the 3rd grade during class, under my shirt on my back Got to go home.
100. Visited Italy
I tag: Amanda, Ashlie, Lana, Angela, Mandy, Leslie, Craig, Jennifer, Jennise - my kids need me - so basically anyone who wants to!