Friday, June 1, 2012

Exhausted!!




























This is the reason right here that there will be no pictures or anything else posted tonight.
Ashlie & I had our backpacks on, with the girls sitting on top of those packs.  Ashlie pushed the stroller, I carried two bags - one in each hand.  They say it's two blocks from Disneyland to our hotel.  I don't believe them.  I think it's MUCH further.  
Greg and Curtis and Ben and Tyson stayed to do a few more rides.  Us girls were beat.  We didn't realize how much more exhausted we would be once we arrived at our hotel.  I was taking pictures of Ashlie in the parking lot and she was taking pictures of me, when a nice older man from Australia asked if he could take our picture.  I said 'sure' then thought to myself "He's going to take off with my camera, and there will be nothing I can do about it."
More pictures later. 

No comments: