Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy 24th of July - Pioneer Day




















Butlerville Days happens every year up at Cottonwood Recreation Center. They have stuff for the kids, food and fireworks.

Reese & I came home early because she was just beside herself tired. I put her to bed and got Ben's clothes packed to go to Idaho tomorrow with Greg (His family reunion. If you are confused as to why Reese and I are not attending the 4 day adventure in a cabin, please refer to an older post titled "Relaxing Vacation" & "Reese"). When dark came, the fireworks started. Since we are not far from the Rec. Center, I could see the fireworks that were going on. So, I got the camera out and snapped some pictures. Okay, so I took over 100 pictures (yes, of just fireworks), and ended up with about 10 really cool ones.

No comments: