Tuesday, August 5, 2008

10 Years, Baby!

Here we are, 10 years later - Happy Anniversary to us. Sometimes, I'm sure we both thought we'd never make it this far. Marriage sure is hard and a lot of hard work. We have made it, and I am so glad we have. Greg is a wonderful man and an awesome father. I am glad he agreed to marry me, and I am glad we are where we are. I look forward to many more years.
This was our engagement picture taken in Memory Grove. He, he, he! We were so young - and dumb. Greg looks like he's 16 years old. (I was 20 and he was 23) Ahhh ... first kiss after we were married. How sweet.
Dude! It was so blastin' hot! We were melting!! I know you can't tell by the pictures, but we were so very hot and sweaty! I don't know why anyone gets married in this heat! :o) Who gets married in August?!


We actually got in trouble by the groundskeeper for this.
My brothers are so little! It's now Craig (youngest) who is getting married in 2 weeks! Curtis is married and has 2 kids, and is manager of Keystone in Boise. Jordan is working & going to school and basically just old.
I'm sure Shelley won't appreciate this picture, as she was 7 months pregnant with Darian. She looks awesome for being so prego, though. When Greg & I got married, Shelley and Marty had been married 10 years. I thought that was forever! I couldn't imagine Greg and I married that long. Well, here we are. We made it!
Woo, woo!

Greg and I got engaged on Valentine's Day ~ the same day his grandparents got engaged. We got married August 5th ~ the same day my grandparents got married.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

First off, congrats on ten years!!! I love all of these pictures. You are right Greg could pull off being 16 years old if he wasn't so tall right.

Also, you can change the time when it says your post is published. When you go into "edit you post" in the "compose" view... right above the button "publish post" it says "post options". Click on that.

Amanda said...

Hurray for 10 years. Who else gets married when it's so hot? Dan and I.
I am so glad that Greg married you too. We love Greg, he has been such a great fit to our family. he is such a wonderful guy.
Can you believe all that has happened in 10 years. Life is beautiful. Congratulations.

Leslie said...

Congrats you two crazy kids! It's so hard to believe and yet I can't imagine our (Thurman) family's life any differently! We love you guys and look forward to the next 10!

Lana said...

Oh Natalie~ You put so much work into your blog and I just love it! Ten years... WOW! Sherm & I married on July 11th, and talk about a SCORCHER! Outdoor reception as well, but we somehow survived. Congratulations on your milestone. You are seriously as skinny as you were then.... I'm jealous!

Mandy said...

Congrats! I love that you guys look so young because I look like I was 14 and Brant 16 or something when we got married. I love your pictures and I love looking at your past! I love the new picture of you guys...YOu look great!!

Jen said...

Gratz on your 10 years!
Your wedding pictures are beautiful! You 2 still look so very happy!

Oh and I love you're haircut!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh. Those pictures are funny! You guys look so young. (not that you don't still look young now...) Don't you love pictures from the past? Congratulations on 10 years!