Saturday, September 27, 2008

Halloween Craft

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I love autumn and the crispness in the air. I love the smell of the damp earth. The promise of rain and snow to come. I get excited about the changing colors and marvel at this beautiful world we are privileged to enjoy.

This was our craft we made this morning at Stacie's house. Stacie is my cousin. She and I are 3 days apart in age, and have two other cousins that are a couple weeks apart. She moved back to Utah from Colorado last year and she and I have become very close. She has become my rock. She always has time for me, even in the middle of her craziness. She is always hosting little events at her home, and this was one of them. Lots of delicious food to enjoy while we worked on Halloween crafts.

No comments: